Figure professionali da inserire in organigramma
SKY SERVICES PART 145
Sky Services Part 145 in Milano Bresso is part of Sky Services Technique Part 145 and CAMO that provides maintenance and contuined airwhorthiness services on general aviation airplane.
This Maintenance Centre is the fastest-growing Service Centre in Italy for the support of piston airplanes below 2730Kg.
The facility has the capabilities to perform an array of maintenance checks, modifications and upgrades all from this site.
The facility is actively expanding and has an exciting opportunity available for experienced B1, B2 and C Aircraft Engineers based at Milano Bresso Airport, Italy.
We are recruiting for a B1/B2/C Group3/piston Certifying Engineer to join our team to provide line support to our piston fleet (Tecnam, Cessna Piper). Furthemore, there may be opportunities to undertake training to become rated on other aircrafts types. In addition to looking after our aircrafts there may also be a requirement to support company in the maintenance of equipments utilized by FBO sited in north of Italy
As our ideal candidate for a B1/B2 Aircraft Engineer,
- You have an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: B1, B2 and C;
- You have basic knowledge requirements of Appendix I to Part-66;
- You have basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations;
- You have at least 6 months of relevant aircraft (Tecnam, Cessna, Piper aircrafts) or component maintenance experience in any consecutive 2 year period;
- You have experience working with our aircrafts, but will consider other Aircraft types makes as well;
- You have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations;
- You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant;
- You have experience working during last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub)category;
- You are current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training);
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and / or aircraft status;
You have the ability to use standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment;
You have the ability to work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards;
You have the ability to use information systems (computer skills);
You have experience on general aviation piston aircraft;
As our ideal candidate for a B1/B2 and C Base Maintenance Certifying Engineer you will,
- Ensure performed tasks are in accordance with Sky Services Maintenance Organization Exposition
- Understand that when also carrying out maintenance tasks, such tasks should not be undertaken when incompatible with the project-management responsibilities
- Ensure that all required maintenance tasks are carried out, that all work accomplished is airworthy and, where not completed, that deferrals will be reported to the operator
- Provide time estimates and monitor efficiency to ensure that scheduled man-hours are not exceeded, and coordinate overtime requirements with the Maintenance Manager
- Ensure crew maintains good housekeeping practices
- Ensure all task-handovers are done at the end of the shift, as well as the shift-handover, if applicable;
- Release aircraft and authorized, by signing the Certificate of Release to Service after base maintenance;
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Sky Services Part 145 è alla ricerca di una figura professionale da inserire in organigramma per ricoprire ruolo di responsabile Ufficio Tecnico alle dirette dipendenze del Maintenance Manager.
Sede di Lavoro Milano - Aeroporto Bresso.
Il Candidato dovrà dimostrare:
- Conoscenza basica Part-M, Part-145 e Part-ML e qualsiasi altro rilevante regolamento;
- Conoscenza Velivoli ad elica tipo Tecnam, Cessna e Piper.
Dovrà avere esperienza di almeno 2 anni in analogo ruolo.
Il Candidato dovrà occuparsi principalmente dei seguenti aspetti:
- Preparazione delle Norme di Lavoro relative alle operazioni di Manutenzione.
- Preparazione degli Ordini di Lavoro interni o a terze ditte
- Verifica della corretta registrazione degli interventi di manutenzione effettuati.
- Preparazione ed aggiornamento della modulistica in uso all'Organizzazione Tecnica.
- Archiviazione dei Rapporti di Lavoro deliberati dalla Manutenzione.
- Aggiornamento delle Pubblicazioni Tecniche