Sky Services is certified EASA Part M Subpart G as an Airworthiness management organization and provides the following services.
- Approved for the monitoring of Airworthiness and Maintenance of General Aviation aircrafts.
- Monitoring of the operational maintenance standards and, when appropriate, reporting of non-compliance to relevant Authority.
- Evaluation of relevant Technical data, Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SBs), etc.
- Preparation and update of the Maintenance Schedule.
- Preparation of documentation for Maintenance Work Orders.
- Issue of the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) or recommendation to Authority for the ARC issue.
- Manage and maintain the maintenance records for managed aircraft.
- Updating and revising the Maintenance Schedules.
- Liaising on behalf of the client with the Authority, Manufacturers and other Agencies as required.
- Direct involvement with Authority and other active Organisations to improve standards of Airworthiness and Safety.
Please contact us to get more informations.